I know I was warned by many that day care was going to make my kids sick, but I don't think I thought it would happen so fast. Exactly one week after Hope and Jack's first day at day care, I got the call today come pick up a sick baby. I had gone to a doctor's appointment after dropping them off and thus was still on the train downtown when I got the call to turn around. I am already having a tough time transition back to working full time and another day off and home with my babies is not going to help with my adjustment! I am thankful the stomach virus that Jack (and Hope?) has/have is minor. As if my babies didn't spit up a lot already???
Thus I cannot report much on how it is to be back to work. Strange, but good to see my coworkers again and talk/think about something other than the twins for a little bit - though I seem to do a lot of talking about them as well! I tend to sneak out early most days to make it home to help Kevin with the after school feeding. Let's hope my boss does not catch on too soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment