Sunday, March 6, 2011

January and February 2011

A few shots from January and February . . .its been crazy as I've transitioned from Penn to my new job at Johnson & Johnson, the kids have transitioned from day care to an in home nanny, and Kevin has helped lead his team to the playoffs. We had our nine month weigh in around Valentine's Day - Hope was 17 lb 10 oz and Jack 16 lb 2 oz. As you'll see below, both kids have gotten pretty good at solids eating and I've enjoyed making most of my own baby food and introducing them to all sorts of different flavors. Kevin is jealous as I seem to only cook for Hope & Jack and we eat mostly take out. It's hard being a working mom - especially during basketball season! But the snow has melted and I cannot wait to break out our Bob stroller and the red wagon sometime soon. XOXO to you all.




1 comment:

  1. They're getting so big! I love seeing pictures :) I hope your new job is going well. We must catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete