Hey all,
Kevin and I are so thankful for the outpouring of support we've gotten from our family and friends since sharing the news of Hope's Angelman Syndrome with everyone. The prayers, cards, emails, phone calls, flowers, cookies, dinners, babysitting, offers of support etc. etc. etc. have all been great and it means a lot of us. Thank you!
We are participating in the Angelman Foundation National Walk on May 21 at Cooper River Park in Cherry Hill, NJ. (http://www.angelman.org/walk/). We invite anyone local who would like to walk with us to sign up and join TEAMHOPE. For those of you interested, but not local, you can be a virtual walker or even participate in another city (there are 30+ locations hosting walks on May 21). If you would like to make a donation to the foundation, I have a fundraising page which can be found on the website by searching for my name or TEAMHOPE. There is no charge to walk and we'd love anyone to join us supporting Hope and also Angelman research. My friend Dana is arranging for tshirts to be made so let me know if you would like one.
http://www.angelman.org/TeamHope/
Here a bunch of photos from the last month or so! Enjoy!!!
Jack and his best friend Mr. Penguin. There are days when he won't let go of him! Get's a little interesting during meal time. Luckily Mr. Penguin doesn't mind the washing machine.

St. Paddy's Day outfits - I love them!


Mr. Jack testing out his legs. He's getting quite good and I'm getting more and more nervous.
Bundled up for a walk on a "nice" day a couple weeks ago - was a little colder than I'd thought, but was so excited to get outside that we went out anyway!
Getting into everything and finding a way to get where ever he wants!
I love this picture!
Life in our gated community . . .
Hope in her chair - Jack's favorite place to pull himself up and steal toys right out of Hope's hands. The best is when she fights back!
Stylish while on the move!
Silly girl!
Our first family trip to Bennihana's! (a Davies family favorite)
"Please read me another one, Grandmom!"
This one requires no explanation -- I won't say where he learned this trick.
The next few were taken at Nate Lehmann's 1st birthday party where we discovered that our kids love playing with balls.

and balloons . . .!!!
All smiles after a good dinner



Silly time in the bathtub
In dinosaur PJs!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment