Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My two stars!

 
 I will save this one to show Jack when he is complaining about practicing for his piano lessons.  

 
The first part of this video was taken on Aug 26 just a few days after we picked up Hope's gait trainer.  The second half was taken the other night in a parking lot of a local park.  Look at her go!!!

I have a bunch of new great photos, but those will have to wait until my next post.  Stay tuned!!!  XOXOXO

One final thing . . . Chase is giving away over 5 million dollars in grants to the charities that receive the most votes in the Chase Community Giving Program.  Everyone (with a facebook account) gets two votes.  If you haven't already voted for worthy charities, I ask that you cast your votes for the Angelman Syndrome Foundation and the Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (FAST).  Today is the last day (Sept. 19th) so please click on the links below now.  Thanks!









No comments:

Post a Comment