As I started sorting through our pictures from the last few months, I learned that Kevin has recently amassed quite the collection of selfies with our kids.
Not to be outdone, Hope and I took our own amazing selfie.
The past few months have flown by --- Jack has celebrated a few birthdays in style:
and created his own super hero named "Glove Man"
He did a little reading in the car
and a lot of wrestling in the house . . .
When not teaching, coaching, or taking selfies, Kevin did a lot of this:
A couple weekends ago, I got to go here
And have one of these
And a few of these
I discovered that there is a life size replica of Greece's Parthenon in Nashville . . . huh?
Erin has continued to take ridiculously cute photos
She occasionally shows off her Diva side for her daddy
She's a rolling machine whose two bottom teeth finally came in this week.
Her favorite toy is the TV remote
So much so that I bought her a toy one so she would stop turning off Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Hopie has taken an interest in drinking out of a sippy cup and is learning the art of photo bombing.
She likes to take family photo - action style
And coordinate her outfit with her baby sister
She gives the best hugs
and is a huge fan of her Daddy.





























No comments:
Post a Comment