I really hope it ends up not being true, but they are calling for the Philly area to get 1-2 more feet of snow tonight and through out tomorrow. The good is that Kevin will likely not have school and be home with me all day tomorrow. The bad is that it means there will be another whole round of shoveling for him. We didn't even have time to think about buying a snow blower in between these two storms. Crazy.
My cell phone died suddenly on Sunday night. It is so annoying how these phones just stop working on you with no warning. We do not have a home phone line at our house so I have had to take over Kevin's cell until he has time to go and get me a new one from the store. (For those of you who know my husband well, this is a huge sacrifice for him!) We didn't think it was safe for me to be home without any way to get help in case of an emergency. He has had busy afternoons/nights yesterday and today with vet and doctors appointments and basketball games so there has been no time yet to get to the store. So if I have not called you back, I apologize. When it rains, it pours, I guess.
I heard today that a friend of mine who is 8 months pregnant got into a car accident early this week due to the snow/ice. Thank God both she and her baby are fine. We emailed back and forth today and I told her that really bed rest is the way to go. It is much safer to just stay in bed. :-) I had an OB check up yesterday and everybody is doing just fine. The doctor told us that we should focus on making it past the 28 week milestone as twins born after that point (though requiring a lengthy NICU stay) usually do just as well in the long run as twins born closer to full term. It was great to hear that. I still plan to keep my bum in this bed for much longer than 28 weeks, but it is nice to know that I have a milestone that it is not as far away to strive for. Makes it all seem a little more manageable when it is just over 4 weeks away.
BR day12
23wks4dys
No comments:
Post a Comment