I couldn't resist snapping a couple photos of as it is a rare occurrence for both of our cats to coexist on my bed together at once! Perhaps we are finally making some progress in their relationship. You will notice they like to spread out and don't always leave much room for me (let alone Kevin!). Plus, I thought I would share a glimpse into bed rest central and how I have almost everything I need within arms reach. You cannot see the mini fridge we have set up in the room as well. All I would need is a microwave to truly return to dorm room life, though I am quite content going down the stairs to heat up any meals/snacks for now. If you look closely, you will see my latest copy of US Weekly on the bed. I finally caved and got myself a subscription in December and what a treat it is each week in the mail!

Also, here is a shot of my retro TV tray courtesy of Kevin's mom which has brought back many memories of Saturday morning cartoons and eating cereal.

BR day 22
25wks
I love the tv tray!!
ReplyDeleteLove the panda quilt :)
ReplyDelete