Kevin took these last night. Not the greatest shots of me, but I don't get very dolled up in my hospital room. My belly is getting bigger and bigger by the day! Baby B has taken up residence in my diaphragm/ribs region which has made me the most uncomfortable I have felt overall in this pregnancy, but so far, he/she continues to look healthy on the monitor and by ultrasound, which is all we really care about. Today, I got to watch both babies "practice breathing" by ultrasound as they moved their small chest walls in and out. They are not actually breathing air as they are immersed in fluid in the womb, but this practice breathing is a good sign they are getting enough oxygen and working on getting ready for the real world. YAY!


BR day 74
32wks3d
11 days until 34 weeks
You look great! I am happy to hear that the babies and you are doing well :)
ReplyDelete