Thursday, April 15, 2010

No babies today!

Just got back from my ultrasound. The perinatologist was very thorough in checking on the blood flow to/from Baby B's placenta and it does not appear to have changed since my last check. So no c-section yet! The doctor did agree with my OB doctors that I should not be allowed to go past 34 weeks - which is one week away. Part of me is disappointed as I think I was mentally prepared for today to be the day. I am not going to lie - bed rest is getting old, especially here in the hospital and I am ready for something different. I just got a very well intentioned "lecture" from my nurse on how each day the babies get to stay inside (even with a sub-par placenta in the case of Baby B) is beneficial. So at least we know it is max one more week before the twins will be here. I cannot wait to meet them and find out what they are!!! The suspense is killing me.

BR day 77
32wks6d
8 days until 34 weeks

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Bring on Baby A & B!!! Uncle Ben & Aunt Marianne cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. I know it must be crazy sitting around and waiting - not much longer to go now. Do you need anything? What can we all do to help you pass the time (well for those of us not local)?
    Love, Bridget

    ReplyDelete