Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lots of visitors!

The past few days have been kinda busy with visitors here at the hospital. On top of my regulars, Kevin and Dad Davies I have been treated to visits from an old Colby friend Sandra, one of my oldest friends ever Sharon, and my cousin Roxanne. Thanks ladies! It was great to catch up with all of you and a wonderful change to the repetitive tedium of my hospital days. I wish all of my blog readers lived closer and could come hang out with me here.

Not too much else to report. Things continue to be stable and under control with my medication. Each doctor tells me a different day for when I will have another ultrasound so I do not have any update on their positions or weights or even a clue as to when I might get to find those things out. I am thankful that the medicine is working and for each day I go without delivering. As ready as I am to meet these two buggers and especially to find out what they are, I know that it is not quite time yet and that I must continue to be patient.

BR day 69
31wks5d
16 days until 34 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear you are having a good week. I wish I was closer and could come visit! :) Hang in there and I'll give you a call soon.

    ReplyDelete