As Kevin has pointed out, there have been a lot of highs and lows in my mood with this pregnancy. It's the hormones, right??? Well, I am happy to report that I have had a couple good days here in the hospital and am not feeling quite as blue as I was when writing my last few posts. Perhaps it is because of all of the phone calls, emails, special take out meals, and visitors that I've been treated to . . . or perhaps it is because the sun is finally shining again and will be for the next 7 days at least . . . or maybe it is because I am having better luck sleeping in my hospital bed and adjusting my body to a different sleep schedule. Who knows? But things are going okay here for me so that is good. Everything continues to be stable in terms of the babies and my lack of contractions. The countdown now says 23 days. Progress!!!
Big news from our house in Havertown -- the babies room has been painted green (the lighter color for those of you who got to vote) and most of the furniture has arrived. It is now just waiting to be assembled. Kevin has been bringing the camera filled with pictures of his progress when he comes to visit each night. I hope tonight's pictures will include some new shots of my friends Addy and Emma who I miss dearly. At least I got in two months of mega cat/kitten/Kate bonding time as things will surely be different once the twins take over all of our lives. Poor kitties won't know what hit them.
Still no word on the viability of my lap top. The timing couldn't be worse as I finally have things that I could be doing for my research at Penn and I'd like to get them crossed off the list ASAP since we have no clue when these kiddos will be joining us. I still have Kevin's mac so I can do some of the Penn stuff (as well as email, facebook, and other fun internet distractions), but I am hoping my computer will be up and running real soon.
That's all for tonight.
XOXO
BR day 62
30wk5d
23 days until 34 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment