This will be a short post as I am on my way to do my glucose challenge test (checks for gestational diabetes), but wanted to send out an update since I've had nothing to report all week. Six of my Colby gals are coming for the weekend! It is the first time we have all been together since my wedding 2.5 years ago so it should be fantastic. I have seen everyone individually or in smaller groups since then, just not all of us at once. I am honored that they've all decided to come despite my bed rest limitations. It should be a pretty lazy weekend of catching up, movies and relaxing - since I am not allowed to do much else! Kevin is going out tonight for a very well deserved boys night in the city. But he and my father plan to add a little masculinity to our fun tomorrow so that they can catch up with everyone as well.
Today I am 27 weeks - 5 weeks of being on bed rest. So far so good. My doctor's appointment this week showed that my cervix is staying closed and I am doing fine so I guess I will just keep doing what I've been doing and see how long we can keep these babies growing in me.
Happy weekend everyone.
BR day 36
27 wks
No comments:
Post a Comment