This weekend my six best college friends came for a visit from all over the country. We had a great lazy weekend with most of our time spent chilling on the couch catching up and reminiscing. The girls ended up getting quite the taste of the spoiling I've gotten since going on bed rest as Kevin was a mega host preparing breakfast both mornings and an appetizer feast for Saturday night's dinner. Saturday's dinner was completed with a visit from my father to provide additional entertainment and even more appetizers. Overall it was the perfect lazy weekend. I was thrilled to get the spend the weekend with all of them to celebrate the upcoming arrival of our twins. Hillary didn't leave until this afternoon so my weekend fun continued through Monday. We watched the Academy Awards last night after all filling out ballots with our predictions. Kevin surprised both Hill and me kicking our butts by having the most correct award picks. Oh well, there is always next year! As the perfect end to a great weekend, Hill and I went out to breakfast this morning and then went to get mani/pedis as a special treat. YAY!
Overall, I am feeling great. I spent quite a bit of the weekend hanging out downstairs on the couch which was a nice change from all the time in my bedroom. However I tried to take it easy and let everyone wait on me. Even though I went to bed earlier than the rest of the ladies and didn't get to partake in the multiple bottles of red wine/champagne consumed, I still don't feel like I missed out on too much. :-)
BR day 39
27wks3d
Miss you already!
ReplyDelete-Hill