The next photo is of a scanned card that the girls gave me along with some baby gifts. I loved it -especially the personalization on the mountain highlighting my journey on bed rest. Look how far I've already come!
And finally, a new photo of Emma. Yes, there she is inside my beloved crystal bowl which I keep on my dining room table. Apparently she thought it was a good place for a nap. Not sure I agree, but we all thought it was hilarious to see her in there. Even though I do not post as many photos of my other cat Addy -- I swear I love them equally (it has been good practice for mothering twins). Addy just doesn't seem to end up in photo worthy positions as frequently and usually ends up looking annoyed whenever I flash a camera in front of her. :-)
BR day 4127wks5d
No comments:
Post a Comment